CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thatcher and Taylor





I happened to have my new camera with me when I dropped off Thatcher the other day. I couldn't resist trying to get a couple of pics. Taylor looks so cute with her little ponytail. She is such a smarty! I think her vocabulary is already larger than mine! She and Thatcher have really been playing together a lot lately, and it is so cute to watch. I really think they will grow up like brother and sister. The first pic looks like she pushed him. Now, I am not telling you that never happens, but it is really just the way it looks in this pic. I hear that Ally has a cute pic of the two of them from today. Maybe she will post it to her blog soon. (hint, hint)

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

There is definitely some pushing going on in this house from time to time. :) Check my blog...new pics just for you.

Kerry Kern said...

They are so cute!!

Jennifer Adling said...

They look so much alike! They are very cute cousins!