the puppies had to check in on the progress...
Pat worked very hard to get the room painted. He vows never to paint anything ever again.

Here are some pictures of the nursery. We are far from finished. We still have to wash everything, clean the carpet, paint the trim (yes, we are hiring that done...), hang stuff on the walls....yadda yadda yadda. BUT, it is starting to look like a nursery! Just 6 weeks until the little guy is due to be here. I can't wait!! I will keep you updated...
Big Brother
14 years ago



7 comments:
It's looking great! And the furniture is awesome!! Yay...only 6 weeks!!
I love that the piggy bank matches the quilt!!
the room looks great and the picture of the puppies is adorable!!
the room looks great and the picture of the puppies is adorable!!
I'm Ms. Anonymous..whoops...
You can be anonymous. I jsut don't like stranger's advertising stuff on my site.
THANKS! We are excited.
looks great girl....aghhhh, ya'll are gonna be some cool parents. Cant believe its only 6 weeks away...Jealous!!
The room looks great! Wow only 6 weeks!
Post a Comment