Today is my grandmother's 91st birthday. We had a small get together at the Carillon. It was so good to see family....my brother even drove down from Amarillo! Kenda and the kids didn't make it, but my grandmother was still very happy to see everyone. She broke her hip recently, so it is not easy for her to move around. She still LOVES visitors, though. Also, she sometimes has a hard time remembering who is who and who does what...but she always remember that this baby that I am having is a little boy. She loves boys. Don't get me wrong, she loves ALL of her grandkids, but my cousin Kara and I have always accused her of liking the boys the best.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Ma-Mia. I love you very much!
Big Brother
15 years ago



3 comments:
I was at work (Carillon) until 6:15 last night, but didn't see ya'. I did get to tell your grandmother Happy Birthday and visit with Joe and Kelly. 91 years old...WOW!!!
Glad she had a good time!! But boys are yucky!!
Happy Birthday Ma-Mia!! 91 years, man she's seen alot!!
Post a Comment