My cake was awesome! Not only did it taste yummy, it also matched my baby quilt perfectly!!
Me and My girls...I really missed Kim and Chicki!

SO MANY CUTE BABIES!!
Miss Olivia
My man Jackson.
Knox is a party animal!My shower was on the 9th. It was so much fun!! So many friends and family showed up...it was very touching. We must be really lucky, because we loaded up! There were so many gifts I almost could not get them in my car! Everyone was very generous...I know the little man will be very loved, and very spoiled. Thank you to everyone that made the day so special.



6 comments:
You did load up! It was a lot of fun!!! I can't wait for the "little man" to get here!
The pics we're awesome...so sad I missed it, but so glad you loaded up on the baby loot, pretty fun, huh!! See U in Oct...lovelove!
We had a great time....glad we could do that!
Aww I love the cake! It looks like yall had tons of fun! Wish I could have been there!
I don't like strangers posting on my site...
Post a Comment