


Tonight is my favorite night of television. First, My Name is Earl. It is such a funny, feel good show. I love that there is always a moral behind the story. Plus, Earl's last name is Hickey....and that is just funny. Next up, The Office. TV comedy genius. I love every character on this show. Sometimes I get so embarrassed for Michael that I feel like I will have to change the channel! I am very excited about Jim coming back, though. He is hilarious...and I want to know what is up b/w he and Pam. Of course, for the first time I really felt bad for Roy. He seems really sad that he and Pam are not together. Last, Grey's Anatomy. This is my favorite show. My only complaint is that it seems like there use to be funny parts and drama parts...but it is now non-stop drama. I don't care, though. I am already too sucked in. It is sooooooo good. I don't answer my phone, or really even talk to my husband during Grey's. (so don't call....)
This is where I should add that my friend Jennifer has challenged me (along with other friends) to blog more often. I am going to try to daily, or close to daily. SO....1,2,3,4...I declare a Blog War!
Big Brother
14 years ago



5 comments:
Man, I wanted to watch the Office last night but I was so far behind on my DVD shows....I am lazy!!
Hey, fellow Grey's Addict.
I know what you mean about the drama, but come on...there were moments!
I love the Callie/George thing going on. And her curvy body dancing in front of the chief. Oh, and then the way they led us to believe that Addy might be sleeping with the chief. All good moments for me!
But I am ready for Christina to unload on Burke's mom. OH, gosh..
I am just going to think about Dr. Dreamy all day!!
Okay, so Matthias and I are new Thurs. night tv junkies....My name is Earl and The Office, sooooo funny! Not there yet with Grey's....but the others we're in!! I love that what's his name wanted to have a hotel room party so bad and no one ever showed up, kinda like us in high school, oh wait we still do that....lol!!
Okay...Kristin brought up some very good points...BUT! OH MY! McSteamy is back with Addison! I was so like "what the?" totally took me off guard.
Post a Comment