
I just couldn't resist! I had to buy this shirt...and the little boots. It is SO cute! And, I am a Rock Star afterall. The little Stinger is going to be a rocker...no doubt! Eddie Van Halen watch out!
Big Brother
14 years ago

I just couldn't resist! I had to buy this shirt...and the little boots. It is SO cute! And, I am a Rock Star afterall. The little Stinger is going to be a rocker...no doubt! Eddie Van Halen watch out!
Posted by Averi at 6:15 PM
5 comments:
Yeah! I have been waiting for a new post from you! I love the outfit! Way cute!!!
I love it! That is perfect!
Can I take him to the Stones concert with me....of course, they will be 110 by then!
That Rocks!!! I'm sure Daddy is sooo proud!!
Of course he can go to a Stones concert. Let's wait until he is at least 13 or so. We will get Eric to teach him how to do the rooster dance!!
that is cute.
Post a Comment