CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Okay already...here is another post...



Who can name the movie??
This weekend we went to Amarillo as a mini-vacation celebration of our 2 year anniversary. It is really tomorrow, the 7th. We had a great time. The first picture is before we went on our "date night" to Lincoln's. (Check out my GIGANTIC belly!!) It is a restaurant that has steak and what not. Super pretty and very yummy. If you are ever in the area, I recommend the 12 spice pork. It is awesome!
We also had time to have lunch with Kim, Knox, Rachel and family. (Shane's parents were in town so they came along!!) We had a great lunch and I got some super cute pictures of Knox. Looks like he is going to be "smiley" like his mommy. Jake was too busy playing in the sand box...so I didn't get any of him.
We hadn't seen Hays and Kenda's house yet, either...so we dropped by. It is SO pretty. I should have taken a picture of the outside. I do have to say that my favorite part is Blaze's little drum set. I think he is going to be a little headbanger. The kids and Kenda (and Grammie) were in Dallas, so I didn't get to see them. The house was very quiet...kind of eerie. We stayed and watched a little of a movie with my brother, and then went on our way. It was a perfect little get away!!
Here is my contest...can you tell what movie we watched by the picture of the TV? Give it your best shot....

So there! My super long post, complete with contest, to make up for not having one in a while.

7 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like ya'll had fun! And the movie...Office Space. Am I right? What do I win?

Averi said...

GREAT JOB!! You win a stapler!!

Kim said...

Wow already a year has gone by!! Happy Anniversary to you guys!! How great on your first Annv. to have a prego belly in the pics, I'll be the same way!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Two years Kim....

I would ahve died if there had been three weddings last year.

Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Stacy Chance said...

Happy Anniversary. I would have guessed Office Space too because it was on this weekend and it is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. We wish you AT LEAST 28 more - 30 is a good number and will get here before you know it - we know!!! Y'all look great!