CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Eric likes to Party All the Time, Party All the Time, Party All the Time....

Birthday Spankings...

Jennifer and Courtney leg wrestling. (Jenn won!)
All the pregnant girls! Can you believe there were 4 of us?

Eric's birthday party was Saturday night and it was a blast! We had silly fun like usual. Eric got lots of HILARIOUS cards and some good presents....including a GI Joe remote control jeep. It was pretty sweet. The party was so much fun Pat and I stayed until 11:30!! I can't remember the last time I was up that late!
Also, Patricia and Jenny brought up an old story that Eric wrote when he was little. I think he had some great talent. We may try to get it published. Just in case it is too hard to read, I translated it below.


Andy and the Robots

One day Andy came home from school. He found pieces of metal in the yard. Suddenly, something made a sound in the bushes. A dog came through the bushes. Soon, a whole family came through the bushes. They were robots. "Hi," said Papa Robot. "We come in peace." "Hi," said Andy. Papa robot said, "Will you come with us." "Sure," said Andy. And his family never saw him again.

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

This is a great entry. I am super impressed that you lasted so long. We ahd such a great time and it was fun to spend time with you two! I am still upset about the tragic ending of that story!

I started thinking about how fun the christmas party might be this year! Lots of girls ready to ahve a drink after 9 long months!

Kim said...

boooooooo, not this girl!! Great pics, look like the party was a hit!!

Stacy Chance said...

I need more blogs!

Kim said...

Blog, we need more cow, I mean blog!