We went to the fair this past weekend. Thatcher LOVED it. He rode on 3 different rides, but he would have gone on all of them. He is already braver than his uncle Hays.
He doesn't look like he is having fun, but he loved it. Pat and I laughed...we are pretty sure he thought he was driving this truck.
And the REAL reason for going to the fair..... We saw the bear show on the way out. How does a bear go? grrrrrrr
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
4 comments:
Oh.....that boy is cute!!!!
He makes me laugh, such cute cheeks that I need to squeeze.....Brave kid
He looks like he really knows whats going on behind the wheel of that truck....Love it! Tooo freaking cute!
I am jealous that y'all go to go to the fair. Next year we should all take the kiddos together!
Post a Comment