CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Things I do like, inspired by Kerry....

I sent out an e-mail full of things I do not like. It was ALL too easy. So, this is my attempt at things I DO like!!

Hearing Thatcher say, "I love you!"
Red Raider football
Cocktails on the patio
green pens
new shoes
getting my hair cut
massages
pedicures
snuggling with Thatcher
my husband's carne guisada
margarita's on the rocks (not too sweet)
Pacifico
chips and queso
puppies
fancy, pretty hotel rooms
room service
watching Pat and Thatcher play in the dirt.
diet dr. pepper
random funny e-mails
gossip magazines
Willie Nelson
laughing with my friends...it comes SO easy!
my awesome poetry (ha ha)
ranch dressing


Hmmmm....I guess that was pretty easy, too! Maybe I am not as bitter as I thought!

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I am reading this new WIllie Nelson book. It is great! Love him even more now.

Britta said...

totally with you on the Willie and Pat's carne guisada. When is he making it next?

Kerry Kern said...

See, Averi it was easy right...You are too funny, I loved them all. I have NEVER eaten Pats food, maybe we can change that sometime :)