CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 08, 2008

Brian and Shelby Get Married!!!

Last weekend we went to our 4th wedding this year...but not the last! It was so much fun. The Lewis family always makes me giggle. Look at this great picture of Me Me and Ad-dad! FRAMER!!!

They had cosmos.....mmmmm....
Aren't they cute?? I told Allyson she looks like Stacy in this pic, and I rarely think she looks like Stacy.
All brides are beautiful, but Shelby was stunning! She looked so happy, and her dress was AMAZING! (and Brian cleans up pretty well, too...)
Look at Ad-dad shake his booty!!!


The groom's parents...
Homer and Nancy. Poor Nancy....
Me Me gettin' her groove on.
Brothers. Three at a time is enough.


Element....or as we like to say "Delement."


Whiteboy walk out to the dance floor
The groom...having a good time!
I won't tell you Keri's comment when she saw me kiss the gorilla....


Congratulation you two!!!!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

It was so much fun! I can't believe you kissed the gorilla!! And what a compliment to say I looked like Staci...I'll take it, even though I don't think it's true.

Jennifer Adling said...

Connie & Carl look so handsome in that picture. Glad Delement wore their red outfits...hot stuff!

Kim said...

I bet that was fun! Good people, and its been years since I've seen Homer....fun, fun, fun!

Britta said...

Whoa gorilla!