My mom bought Thatch these new Converse...and they are adorable. They are a bit hard to get on his feet, but he looks so darn cute it is worth it. I had to dress him in his ripped jeans and black t-shirt. He looks like a little punk kid, doesn't he. I LOVE IT!
Big Brother
14 years ago








7 comments:
that boy is sooooo cute....love the outfit
He looks like such a little boy in these pictures. He is so stinkin' cute!!
SUCH a little boy! I love the smile/'mom stop taking pics" face in the top pic.
I love it! Cool kid
He reminds me of our boys when they were little. Enjoy the time because it flies by. Before you know it they will be getting MARRIED !!!
He's adorable. (Even if he looks like Ad-dad!)
Love ya,
Linda
These are the best...he is so cute! I need a hug from him right now!
Oh my gosh! I love it!! He is adorable.
Post a Comment