CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged...by the Cybersisters~

Maybe I should....go find something to eat. Better yet, maybe I should start eating dinner earlier again.

People would say that I...am naive. Oh well...

I don't understand why...you can get a Sonic breakfast burrito with a choice of meat, but if you get the SUPER sonic breakfast burrito, you can only get sausage.

When I wake up in the morning...I make Thatcher a waffle.

I lost my will power to....try, at a lot of things. I need to start trying again.

Life is wonderful with...a happy a little boy. A sad/mad/sick little boy is still pretty great, just a lot harder.

My past made me...me, I guess.

I get annoyed when...ugh, so many things. When people try to talk to me when I am reading, when someone calls right when I sit down to eat, when (work) people call when they could just e-mail.

Parties are not...suppose to be full of drama. They are suppose to be PARTIES!

Dogs are...SO entertaining.

Cats are...not for everyone, but Briscoe made me a cat lover. I miss him.

Tomorrow I am going to...celebrate with my friends Jennifer and Eric. I can't wait!

I have a low tolerance for...lying. I am so done with people lying. Too much of that in my life lately.

I am totally terrified of...my daddy getting sick again. I am scared of anyone I love getting sick, but I think about this the most often now.

I wonder why I thought life would be...fair.

Never in my life...have I liked tomatoes. They are gross.

High school was something that...was so hard, but so much fun. I don't talk to my Lamesa folk much anymore, and I miss them.

When I'm nervous...my ears get hot. And, I assume, red.

Take my advice...honesty is the best policy. I think we all need to hear that one. We have all bended the truth at some point.

Making my bed is...sadly, something my husband usually does if it gets done.

I'm almost always...smiling...at least in public. My poor honey gets the grouchy, down Averi, and that is not really fair.

I'm addicted to... Diet Dr. Pepper. It's a serious, hard-core addiction.

I want someone to...come over and tell me if they think Thatch has chickenpox. I am kind of nervous that maybe he does. I guess I will know for sure soon enough.

Let's see...I am not sure who to tag! All of my cybersisters have been tagged, and they are the only ones with blogs that read my blog. So, if you are reading this....TAG!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Hope he doesn't have the chicken pox...I have had them....yuck!

Kerry Kern said...

Good ones Averi, Thatcher is so cute, I have not seen him in a while and at Jessica's he was adorable.