Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
7 comments:
Oh, my. This is hilarious!
What a pose!
The picture where he is looking up looks just like a baby picture of Mike. Show it to Me-Me and Ad-dad some time and they will show you the one.
I miss you Thatcher !!
Aunt Linda
Finally more pics! I can't wait to hold this adorable lil cousin of mine!
Little ones in cowboy hats are TOO CUTE!
We took Paddy's 3 month pic in his cowboy hat like that. Without any britches. It's still one of my faves!
He is just a doll!!!!
aghhh that's the austin cowboy hat, huh? Love it, you gotta frame one of those...
Post a Comment