Thatcher got to swing for the first time at Olivia's birthday party. He LOVED it!! I think he could have stayed in there all day. And, well, he's pretty cute...and very persuasive...so he will probably get one!
Paddy got one for his 1st b-day. He loves for his Doodah & Papa J to swing him. That's something grandparents LOVE - they could swing their gandbabies for HOURS!
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
5 comments:
So cute! We have one (that we haven't hung up yet), but probably should get another. I think they'd both swing for hours!!
Britten used to swin for hours.....now she wants nothing to do with it. He looks like he is having fun!
he is just so cute!!
Paddy got one for his 1st b-day. He loves for his Doodah & Papa J to swing him. That's something grandparents LOVE - they could swing their gandbabies for HOURS!
He looks sooo content...sweet baby boy!!! So did you guys get one??
Post a Comment