CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 08, 2006



This is the only picture that I have of Pat and me on my computer, so it is going on our blog. Ally will not go eat with me unless I start a blog, so this is my start. I will do my best to get it all together soon. (I mean, who doesn't want to eat??) My computer at home is not working so much right now, so I am having to do this from work. They really kind of frown on going to websites that are not work related, so I will have to be fast!!!!!!

My oh my, where to begin? I guess the most obvious place is WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! I am so excited. He or she ( I should find out in like a month) is due November 1st. I always thought those people who said, "I don't care if it is a boy or a girl," were lying, but we really don't care.

More later Ally...promise!

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yeah!! I've suckered you in! Let's go have dinner soon...

The Steffens said...

Aunt Averi....I am so proud! You will become addicted!