CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 15, 2006

15 weeks and 5 days today!

I had another’s Dr.’s Appointment again Friday. Everything was great. He said that everything looked really good. I go again this Thursday to give blood (ugh!) and then I should be able to schedule an ultrasound. Hopefully, I will know if we are having a boy or a girl by the first week in June. SO, that is why we are here today. If you visit this website, vote!! Do you think it will be a boy or a girl. I won’t even tell you what I think. I just want to see your guesses!! Maybe if you are right, you will get a prize. The good news is, no one visits my blog, so there is a good chance you will win!!
(There is also a good chance that I will not really give out a prize!)

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Sorry, I accidentally posted twice, then deleted b/c I wasn't finished with my comment. I am holding on to the fact that you MAY give a prize...I think ya'll are having a GIRL!!! I found out last week that my next sonogram isn't until June 7!!!! That's 3 weeks from tomorrow...I'm so anxious! Did you hear the heartbeat again? And, are you still feeling well?

The Steffens said...

BOY! You are having a boy. I hope that everything is going good. Oh and them drawing blood is nothing. Talk to me i in about 6 months. HAHA. Just Kidding! You are in my prayers Auntie!!

Britta said...

Hmmh. . . I am going to say boy. I don't really know why. But a boy. Definitley boy.

Kim said...

ummmm! Girl! I think Gril! no, Boy, yep for sure boy....well no maybe Girl...Yep Girl, final answer! Love your blog! Keep it up!