Thatcher was not too excited about helping Daddy clean out the pumpkin. He just kept saying, "eewwww, yucky." But, he was pretty happy with the finished product. He kept wanting to "push the button." We tried to explain that this one doesn't have a button, we have to light a candle...he just didn't get it. Either way, he thought it was "pooky."
This is his parrot costume. I didn't get a family pic (he as a parrot, us as pirates) but I know my mom and Pat's mom did. I will try to get a copy. He thought he looked pretty cute. (the pink wings behind him in that last pic are not from his costume...it was a little girl standing behind him.)

My favorite story from Halloween:
We went to see the Harlans. After Thatcher took all the candy he could from Beth, he decided to check out their house. While inside, he decided to take one of Beth's potatoes, also. She, of course, let him have it. So...his bucket was a little heavier for the rest of the night, but he didn't seem to care.
I guess we make him a baked potato???
Big Brother
14 years ago



3 comments:
I love the potato story.
He is so cute!!!
that costume is so cute!!! He carried a potato?! Too cute!
Post a Comment