What is your favorite word? Britches
What is your least favorite word? MINE!
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? watching Thatcher learn something new
What turns you off? Lying
What is your favorite curse word? Ummmm...I don't know what you are talking about. I never curse.
What sound or noise do you love? Thatcher laughing...or trying to say "adios!"
What sound or noise do you hate? nails on a chalkboard
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? OPI color namer (ditto Jen), crayola color namer, President of Tech (kidding...but I did write an excellent letter of intent.)
What profession would you not like to do? nurse. I can't handle all of the blood...or the poop.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gate? YIPPEE!! So glad you are here!
Big Brother
14 years ago



1 comments:
OPI color namer and Craolya namer would be super fun! I've alwasy thought about that too.
Post a Comment