CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

mmmmm....so good!!

I have missed you so much since I have been away.
I thought about you each and every day.
Your touch, your feel, your taste, your smell.
Living without you has been pure hell.
But at last on Sunday we met again.
It was good to see you, old friend.
I love you, Taco Villa, with all of my heart.
Let's never again be apart.

(I gave up fast food for Lent....)


Have a great hump day everyone!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is, quite possibly, the greatest poem EVER! It brought tears to my eyes and a rumble to my belly. Only you, dear Averi, could combine poetry and religion with Taco Villa! Oh, how i wish we had Taco Villa in GA.

Britta said...

Did you really write a poem about Taco Villa? That is hysterical!

Kim said...

Greatness! I love it...the poem and Taco Villa---my dear friend...Taco Villa!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Wish they had a Taco Villa in Austin and I would be there right now.

Kerry Kern said...

That is great, glad to see you blog again, I did not know you were back on!!!

House of Payne said...

You missed your calling. Taco Villa should pay you for that!! That is so hilarious!!
Jessica